Sunday, March 8, 2009

Andrea Senior Show

The Months & Months of planning have finally paid off! For those of you who don't know... me and my friend Lisa were in charge of planning the Senior Show, which is a big production the Interior Design Department puts on. We Take all of the seniors best projects and display them in the Spori Gallery on campus for students and family to see. The theme of the show this year was "The Spectrum Unraveled" so we had the gallery sectioned off into different colors, and within each color certain projects were displayed.
This is a picture of me next to the poster I designed...it was suppose to look sort of Andy Warhol'ish

"The Crew"
Me with Lisa (left) and Emily (right). They were a big help! & we had Cocoa Bean cupcakes catered for the grand opening....we had 6 different colors to match the theme of the show!

This was the Focal Point of the show! Me and some of the other great show helpers (Emily, Jeff, & Lisa) spent hours turning each senior interior design students portrait into an Andy Warhol shot... I would say it was definitely worth the work because it looked amazing!


The boys were soooo nice & came to my show!... I forgot to tell them it was professional dress!

2 comments:

  1. Nice kicks!!! This is the link to that video I was telling you about... Pretend it is me... Enjoy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMdWqaN_Tms&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job girl! Looks like it turned out great! We miss you guys, let's hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete