Thursday, September 17, 2009

I suppose im ready...

To announce to the blog that yes, I am in fact pregnant, 21 weeks along to be precise. And I do believe I am beginning to "pop" I think the picture below proves my notion. Abe and I went to the doctor yesterday for an ultra-sound, so for those of you who haven't heard we are having... a BOY! which was what we were secretly hoping for.


I have been trying to stay "in shape" throughout the pregnancy, and I think its been helping the baby more than me! his arms are already buffer then mine!... (and his dads ;)

... abe enjoying a nice slice of watermelon ...
Everyone has been telling us when they picture our baby they think of a crazy red head running around ... and I'm cool with him having red hair just as long as he looks like this!

7 comments:

  1. YAAA! congrats! I'm excited for Kason to have another boy cousin-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!! (I just told you last week: boy.)
    Agreed, we definitely could use more Big Reds at the family get togethers. CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww look at you! I think I need to send you some cheetos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You finally posted about the baby! That is the craziest ultrasound picture I have ever seen! He looks like a little Hercules. Ben says he takes after his uncle. Love you guys! Can't wait to see the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awh hate to spoil the arm thing but thats a leg. arms don't bend that way. at jennys for dinner steve irene

    ReplyDelete
  6. He does look super buff in that ultrasound! haha I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea!! Omg I just found your blog through Sarah's! I had no idea you are pregnant.. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete