Tuesday, June 15, 2010

WE DID IT!!!

On Saturday June 12th my sister and I ran the Teton Dam Half Marathon!
(My 1st and Mel's 2nd)

As many of you already know, I was registered to run the race last year but due to unexpected morning sickness I was forced to resign.  Luckily, the race director was kind enough to transfer my registration for the following year.  I was looking forward to training for the race after Nolan was born to help me loose my "baby weight" and although that part didn't quite work out I am still thrilled that I successfully finished!

I know your all wondering where is the SWEET shot where I am sprinting across the finish line!  Well, Nolan decided to get a little cranky so someone accidentally missed the shot.  Oh well, I guess I will just have to run another one! 







2 comments:

  1. Way to go sister!!! I am very impressed and need some of that motivation to rub off on me. You are awesome. Oh, and that little nephew of mine is truly missed. I want to kiss those chubber cheeks. He already looks older to me!!! Nooo!! I want him to stay just the way he is, minus the crankiness. :)HEHE XOXOX Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah, all the sudden his pictures stopped looking like an infant and start looking like a little boy! so cute!

    ReplyDelete