Tuesday, March 1, 2011

a BIG thanks to Disney


Nolan had the flew all last week (yes this is the 3rd flu he has had since the move).  Just when he started getting a little better, he starting teething again, or at least I think thats what going on...when your baby screams bloody murder, has tears streaming down his face, and sticks his hands in his mouth it means he's teething right?

Well any-hoo the ONLY thing that brings INSTANT calmness is the combination of a watered-down apple juice bottle and "The Princess & The Frog."  Nolan is IN LOVE with that movie.  No joke we have been watching it 2-4 times a day everyday for the last 9 days. His favorite part is the music.  If he is laying down drinking his bottle he will pop up when a song comes on, do a little shake, and clap his hands, its really rather adorable.  I have tried to get him to like other movies (more manly ones maybe) be he wont have it.  He just cries until I put the "Frog" movie on.

So now, I don't fight it and Abe and I have just about every word memorized.  So, thanks Disney!  My life would be a mess without you.

5 comments:

  1. thats funny, i was just watching that movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, cute! Zoe's been obsessed with Winnie the Pooh lately. It's confusing cause when she says "poo, poo!" I am not sure if she wants to watch the movie, get her diaper changed, or if she saying I need to sweep up a bunny mess in the kitchen. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! The movie is full of vivid, bright colors and enchanting music! I could sit and watch it over and over again too. I may need to start a Disney collection for Nolan like my dad did for us kids. Great memories and Ben and Abe watching DUMBO on REPEAT! I still run out and get the old classics when they are available/on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Nolan I really like that movie too :) And I hope he gets better soon...I hear ya on the teething thing. We are getting some teeth over here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to add DUMBO to the movie options. Abe wore that one out.

    ReplyDelete