Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


Have you ever watched the episode of modern family where the parents are fighting over who is "the fun one?" Well,Abe and I play that game all the time and since it's Father's Day I will finally admit that he is truly the fun one.

For example...the other day I bought Nolan one of those little plastic swimming pools for the summer. I was so excited to think that I could sit back by the pool and watch him play while I worked on my blog tan. To my dismay, he apparently needs someone to actually get into the pool and play with him, which Abe was totally willing to do!

But apparently being "the fun one" is in his blood...

Abe, thanks for being "the fun one" I don't know what Nolan or I would do without a Father like you!

2 comments:

  1. You should send that picture into Dads are the Original Hipsters---it's perfect. Glad you're having such a good time in the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked out that site and it is awesome! I think I will submit it. There are a lot of other good ones on Abe's Facebook. Did Jordan ever hear anything on the Okland Durango job. We were hoping that he would get it so we could have some friends down here.

    ReplyDelete