Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a most excellent trip home for the holidays this year!
Nolan was loving all of the people and excitement!!! 
 But now were back at home and he gets to hang with boring mom & dad! 

Also, for those of you familiar with our Nolan, you will be pleasantly surprised to know that the trip home just about cured him from his major spit-up problem!  Since the trip home, I haven't even had to put a bib on him (except for meal time of course).  This is a major milestone for us! 

We miss everyone and hope you will all come visit us SOON!





 The best outfit I have ever purchased for Nolan...whats better then a Christmas 1-piece in plaid!?!















 Me and my sister Natalie made these for new years...thanks to Crystal for the Hello Cupcake books!

 I made this also, not as good looking as the cupcakes but I must admit it was super yummy!


Thanks to Nadia and the awesome Whale Tub gift, Nolan has developed a fear of bathing in large tubs, so the majority of the trip we just filled up the kitchen sink (although he is getting a little large for it). 

3 comments:

  1. oh he is so CUTE! he misses it because he loves having a whale of time! ok seriously, your vacation is over, come back. (i'm going to say this on every comment until it happens!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, Nolan's face always makes me smile. I love the cupcakes! I knew if anyone could pull them off, it was you and Chelsea. :) Love you guys. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummed we missed all this. Happy you got to do so much while you were here! :)

    ReplyDelete