Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bizik

While home for the Holidays I was able to take some senior pictures for my brother Isaac (aka Bizik).

 For those of you who aren't aware, the nick name Bizik originated back when he was in grade school. Although back then I mostly thought of him as my annoying little brother, my friends Abe and Andrew D. thought he was great! Isaac had joined a band with our cousin Bryce and apparently felt inclined to make up his own raps. One of his greatest hits began with the words..."My name is Isaac and I have a Bizik..." I'm still not sure exactly what a "Bizik" is suppose to be... a bike perhaps or a big zit? Well Abe and Andrew thought this line was brilliant and Isaac was forever known as Bizik.

 Our family spent a couple days in Seattle while I was home so we took his pictures there. Of course it was cold and rainy & unfortunately I forgot to charge my camera battery so we were a little rushed, but I thought they turned out pretty good!




















5 comments:

  1. Good Job Dre! I really like the one with the truck going by in the backgroud!! What a handsome bizik he is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never noticed how much he looks like Ted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great pictures! I would have known h was related to you in a second because you have the same nose. Hope you're doing great in NM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pics of biz have inspired me to be a better person.

    ReplyDelete