Monday, January 17, 2011

Our Place

Finally, I have taken some pictures for your enjoyment!  I got a little paranoid to post an outside view of our house, so sorry no exterior view for now...(just trying to be a safe blogger!)

Please note: The decor is still a work in progress.  Yes, I did graduate in interior design, and no our home is not designed to its full potential.  For now I am just thankful that most of the boxes have been put away and I was able to paint a couple of rooms.  Also, although we are glad to not have the worry of trying to sell our home in about a year, its a little unmotivating to spend money sprucing up a rental.

I thought I had more before and after shots, unfortunately I seem to have lost most of the before's.

Before (this was taken with the previous renters).  
Bad quality I know, I think it was taken from the real estate agents cell phone.

After

We just bought this sofa before Christmas, we really like it!


This is Abe's corner, he put together all of the decor, and just finished the top piece of art yesterday, we might need to trade professions.



Our Kitchen, a little too small but nice appliances and our 1st dishwasher that actually cleans!

Nolan's room, which I just painted on Friday... I wish I had the before picture because it looks 10x better!

I would like to hang some fun things on the wall but this will do for now!

The AWESOME curtains my mom helped me make over the holidays.  
Well, actually she sewed them, I just picked out the fabric.


The 2nd bathroom, we have one in the master too, similar to this only smaller.

The master bedroom. its nice and spacious!  Yes, that is a classy fold out table at the foot of our bed, until we can afford a larger screen our lap-top will have to suffice! 

We have a spare bedroom too.  But we have no garage and little storage space so I will just let you imagine what it currently looks like! 

5 comments:

  1. i love it! so we'll be there next week.. sounds good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! and SOOOO jealous of your steamer chest! I've been wanting one for a coffee table for a few years now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is so beautiful and you are the best decorator! I particularly love your fireplace mantle. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cozy and chic! I love the new couch. I have been debating on getting a wrap around couch like that....hmmmm. You have such a fun sense of style. I can't wait to come and visit you guys. Ahhhh, his blanket matches his chair. Love it. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete